1) Apostille1.com is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation or advice to clients. If you are unsure whether your particular situation requires legal advice, you should consult a lawyer
2) This is a good faith agreement. The submission of an order-form and/or documents to Apostille1.com for apostille processing indicates the customer’s agreement with this disclaimer and expressly excludes responsibility of any kind. The client accepts and releases Apostille1.com of any claim of damages from the processing of the documents.
3) Apostille1.com will do its best efforts to protect the client´s privacy and document confidentiality during the processing periods and will not responsible of the client’s privacy and document confidentiality during courier transit periods shipped via USPS, FEDEX, UPS, DHL or any other courier.
4) Apostille1.com will not be responsible if the documents are lost, destroyed or damaged due to fire or flood during courier transit periods shipped via USPS, FEDEX, UPS, DHL or any other courier.
5) Apostille1.com assumes no responsibility for the contents of documents presented by the client.
6) The legitimacy and accuracy of documents submitted to Apostille1.com is sole responsibility of the client.